Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I think i'm brainwashed by my boyfriend. HELP PLEASE!?

Been with Ste 15 months now. He has lovely qualities, he will tell me i'm beautiful and give me compliments but he can put me down too. He says i don't listen to him when sometimes i admit i don't but thats because i'm a beauty therapist and listen to people all day so sometimes i want to relax. Most of the time i feel i do listen to him but it's never good enough. He calls me every name under the sun and has bitten me. It's very well me saying all this about him but i have a go back because i feel so worthless. He cheated on me twice last year few months after we got together and kept it from me for 8 months. During these few months because he said he felt "guilty" for what he has done to me, he ruined my birthday night out by meeting up with his friends and getting mad i hugged a guy friend hello, he humiliated me in front of everyone and left me crying while he carried on his night with his mates. Asi say he can be the nicest person in the world and he has told me recently he feels very down so i dknow if thats why he's been acting so distant lately. We have a long distance relationship as i live in Leeds as does he but he goes to Newcastle university and thats most of the year. He promised me he would make effort with me and he just makes me feel so down. I tried opening up to him about this and he just said it was bulls*** and hung up on me and finished me. I was devestated and went back to him again. I know it sounds crazy but i'm so in love with him i feel trapped. I can't seem to let go. We have been having problems a long time now and i feel im putting everything into making this work and he isn't. My family and friends cant stand him for how he treats me, and say he's brainwashed me, which upsets me as i used to be so bubbly and outgoing and my self esteem and confidence has plummeted since i have been with him. I don't know what to do and i want him to want me again as he says he loves me and is attracted to me more than ever but i don't feel loved at all. On our holiday recently he was an idiot and even said that maybe we should spend the rest of the holiday as friends. It's playing with my heart and i desperately need someone to tell me other than people close to me who know me why my boyfriend is like this to me and what i need to do. I want him to want me back and me be strong enough to turn around and say no. How do i do this? PLEASE HELP i feel i'm going crazy. I've recently been put on anti depressants because i feel so low. Please help. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment